Hi I’m Renee
So this is my about me page, it is a lot more difficult to write a whole page about myself than I thought, but I will try!
I’m a mom of two boys, Oskar and Simon, pregnant with our third child, and married to Tom. We live in the southernmost tip of the Netherlands.
When I was pregnant with Oskar I became more and more aware of my lifestyle. I wanted to learn how to cook healthier without cooking out of a box, with ingredients that are not full of chemicals and preferably bought locally.
Because I think that several people are looking for a lifestyle that fits this narrative, I started this blog and I want to invite you to go on a journey with me. I want to learn how to start living from scratch, I hope to become more independent and of course healthier!
A few fun facts about me:
- I have started and finished three different studies. I`m a beautician, social worker and chemical engineer.
- Oskar and Simon are 15 months apart and are both born at home in a natural childbirth.
- Oskar was born in the birth pool, Simon was born within 4 hours and we didn’t have time to set up the birth pool.
- Tom and I married during the time that we had Covid restrictions in the Netherlands, we married in the cafeteria of our townhall with only our witnesses and the wedding official. We still need to have a wedding party and honeymoon.
- Tom and I met during my third study and are currently working for the same company. We make Safety Data Sheets for manufacturers and distributers of chemical products worldwide.
- I have followed the Create your dream blog course from Lisa Bass from the blog farmhouseonboone and can recommend it!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or tips or tricks you want to share. I’m always searching for new recipes and ways to make my families life more natural and independent of big corporations. You may contact me via Instagram or e-mail.
This post contains one or more affiliate links, which means I will get a small commission when you buy a product via the provided link at no cost to you! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full disclaimer here.